APC® Smart-UPS RT Tower/Rack Mountable 6kVA UPS
یو پی اس APC مدل RT Tower/Rack Mountable 6kVA
The APC Smart-UPS multimount UPS adds an extra layer of power protection to your system, so you can rest assured that it is safe in the event of a power outage or a failure in the main power supply. With its robust technology and user-friendly design, the UPS can be installed and configured quickly.
- Input voltage: 110-220 VAC
- Output voltage: 208 VAC nominal
- Power capacity: 4.20 kWatt / 6000 VA
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz user adjustable +/- 0.1 output, 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing) input
- Input voltage range: 208 VAC nominal, 160 – ۲۸۰ VAC mains operation, 100 – ۲۸۰ VAC adjustable mains operation
- Efficiency: 92% at full load
- Filtering: Full time multi pole noise filtering, 0.3% IEEE surge let through, zero clamping response time, cable length: 3.05 meters
- Battery type: Maintenance free sealed lead acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof, typical recharge time: 2.50 hours
- Backup/run time: 0.06 hour 4.20 kWatt full load, 0.20 hour 2.10 kWatt half load
- Surge energy rating: 480 J, topology: double conversion online, waveform type: sine wave, crest factor: 3 : 1
- Form factor: Tower
- Interfaces/ports: DB-25 RS-232 serial, modular slots: smartslot
- Plug/connector type: NEMA L6-30P, receptacles: 2 x NEMA L6-20R
- Network management: SNMP manageable, optional emergency power off, bypass switch: internal, overload protection: resettable circuit breakers
- Environmental conditions: Operating temperature: 0-40 deg C, humidity: 0-95% non condensing, audible noise: 55 dBA at 1 meter, thermal dissipation: 1324 BTU/hr
- Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, overload continuous tone alarm, LED status display with load and battery bar graphs, on line, on battery, replace battery, overload and bypass indicators
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power
- Package contents: Smart-UPS RT 6000VA tower UPS, CD with PowerChute software, Smart UPS signaling RS-232 cable, user manual, Web/SNMP management card, 2 x battery modules
- Certifications and standards: UL 1449, CSA, FCC part 15 class A, UL 1778, green compliance certificate/authority: RoHS, REACH
- Warranty: 2 years limited
With a total load capacity of 6 kVA/4.0 kW, the APC Smart-UPS multimount UPS offers ample protection for multiple devices. It comes with built-in surge protection up to 480 joules, and it accepts input voltages between 110 and 220 VAC. When it is activated, the UPS provides 0.06 hours of backup power with a full load and 0.20 hours with a half load.
Convenient Battery Setup
The APC Smart-UPS multimount UPS comes with a sealed lead acid battery, which offers efficient long-term cycling. The battery is leakproof and requires no maintenance. When the battery starts to fail, you can replace it yourself, eliminating the need for costly repairs or a new system.
Smart Alarm System
The APC UPS comes with a variety of alarms that alert you to potential problems, so you can keep your system safe. It lets you know when the battery is low, when it needs replacement, or when the UPS is in danger of an overload.
|کشور سازنده :|
|تکنولوژی ساخت :|
|توان های موجود :|
|موارد استفاده :|